Wedding dresses come with various shapes, patterns, and styles. Think ahead and decide on the overall look that you are trying to achieve. If you want to look breathtaking on your wedding day, this article is for you to guide you gain the best experience that you anticipate.
Choose What Suits You
Having so many available dresses in front of you can be overwhelming. It gives you the challenge to choose the right one. Be patient while looking for the dress and careful planning is essential. By knowing your limits and considering your taste, it will be easier for you to pick the perfect dress to showcase your beauty to shine.
To provide you a clearer picture, here are the different body shapes of brides with the corresponding type of dress to wear:
- Apple-shape or pear-shape needs an A-line fit.
- Busty body type requires a supportive dress.
- Plus-sized body type needs an empire dress.
- Petite body type necessitates a dress that exudes verticality.
- Lean and long body type needs a sheath or flared gown.
Research for Fashion Trends
There are tons of resources that you can utilize to narrow down your choices and come up with an idea to look best on your wedding day. Consider these things to accomplish your mission statement:
- Take a look at bridal books and magazines. These will give you comprehensive knowledge of wedding dresses.
- Use the Internet to personalize your research. There are several websites and applications that you can try online to customize your project.
- Know the latest trends when it comes to fashion through social media platforms. Two heads are better than one. Opinions of others can contribute to your project.
- Collect your favorite styles and designs. You can confidently choose the best one once you have narrowed down your selection.
Plan Your Budget for the Wedding Dress
According to bridal couture and wedding experts, you must allocate 8 to 10 percent of your financial plan for your attire. Have someone like a wedding planner to assist you in preparing everything and ensuring all will go smoothly. Planning your budget is part of your research. You must also consider the cost of the accessories like veil, jewelry, shoes, flowers, food, reception, etc.
Find the Right Bridal Couture
There are many talented wedding designers in Melbourne. Working with couture dressmakers and designers like Vincenzo Pintaudi Couture guarantees perfect trimming based on your needs and wants. You can confidently request to the maker to combine various styles of dresses that inspire you into one dress. With experts, you’ll be provided with direction and perfect advice in the shape and design appropriate to your figure.
Enhance and Accessorize your Gown
A simple dress can look great if you work with creativity. Customizing your gown design will require you to utilize the finest materials to make it look unique. Have an appointment with the right gown expert and find out yours.
Tip: If you have a tight budget, you can go to sample sales to help you save money. Also, plan your shopping for the right time.
Final Thoughts Before You Go
Australia has a renowned bridal couturier—Vincenzo Pintaudi. With his team, you can be provided with the best bridal couture that goes above and beyond guaranteeing an exquisite gown that you have always dreamed. For more than twenty years of experience, Pintaudi has been working with influential individuals and outstanding brides in the country, particularly Sydney and Melbourne. Overseas clients are also satisfied with the service that Vincenzo Pintaudi Couture brings.